Thursday, August 5, 2010

Updates...

I was told I should either delete the blog or update it, your blog sucks, update and I'll tell how to suck less at racing xc.  So here we are, a rough 3 months between posts - it's really easy to neglect the blog when you've already missed a month.  I've not really been doing any "training", I have been riding my bike sometimes, although not enough to do well.

I started riding/racing my singlespeed, which has been going ok at someplaces (marsh creek) and not so ok at others (fair hill & bear creek).  A lot of this "may" be attributed to me going out to hard on the start. 

On a non bike but blog related, apparently while not blogging you get a lot of spam comments from people with chinese writing.  Also Blogger must have done some sort of update where the preview function actually works.  I'll have to try that out.

Up next is the Guy's Racing - Neshaminy on the singlespeed for hopefully a better race than Bear Creek.  Good thing I updated the blog so I can get some professional advice from The Experience.

-matt

3 comments:

themattmillerexperience said...

As promised: Day before- if the week was weak, maybe a tempo ride with some hard accelerations. if it was tough, an endurance ride with an acceleration or 2. 90 min should suffice. Day of- i never do openers, you only have so many checks to cash. i do a nice steady 30 min with maybe a lil tempo. this works if you ease into your race effort. the way i see it, its frickin 2 hours, why sprint for the first 10 minutes? just what i do.

PLUNKETT said...

YOUR BLOG STILL SUCKS

veganrob said...

yeah you should have deleted this shitty blog. i'm a little annoyed it was actually updated. btw, im the one hooking ya up with the chinese writing . no happy ending though