Friday, December 25, 2009

Xmas eve riding..

VeganRob, Matt Miller and I headed for a long road ride from his place in Nazareth towards Raubsville to pick up Jay DeJesus. We paralleled the Delaware on the PA and NJ side for awhile. Only one near abduction incident for Matteo and a van (and a big time bonk), one near crash into a pothole with no hands for me, a bunch of time pulling the group for Robbie, and an uneventful day for Jay.

I nearly bonked at the end of the 4.5 hours rolling back into Nazareth 82 miles later, kind of a fast pace for a winter ride?? Time to start building that endurance for next year, I've got two 4.5 hour rides under my belt so far this winter. I know - child's play for some of you out there.

Oh Swaitek was gonna post, before he found out Jay was coming as he didn't want to make Rob jealous of all the Matt's on the ride.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: